Written by veterinary technicians for veterinary students and practicing technicians, Lavin’s Radiography for Veterinary Technicians, 5th Edition, combines all the aspects of imaging ― including production, positioning, and evaluation of radiographs ―into one comprehensive text. Completely updated with all new vivid, color equipment photos, positioning drawings and detailed anatomy drawings, this fifth edition is a valuable resource for students, technicians and veterinarians who need information on the latest technology or unique positioning.
- Broad coverage of radiologic science, physics, imaging and protection provide you with foundations for good technique.
- Positioning photos, radiographic images and anatomical drawings presented side-by-side with text explanation for each procedure increases your comprehension and retention.
- Objectives, key terms, outlines, chapter introductions and key points help you organize information to ensure you understand what is most important in every chapter.
- NEW! More than 1000 new full-color photos and updated radiographic images visually demonstrate the relationship between anatomy and positioning.
- NEW! All-new color anatomy art created by an expert medical illustrator help you to recognize and avoid making imaging mistakes.
- NEW! Non-Manual restraint techniques including sandbags, tape, rope, sponges, sedation and combinations improve your safety and radiation protection.
- NEW! Chapter on dental radiography aids general veterinarian techs and those specializing in dentistry.
- NEW! Increased emphasis on digital radiography, including quality factors and post-processing, keeps you up-to-date on the most recent developments in digital technology.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- McCurnin's Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians
- Small Animal Surgical Nursing
- Anesthesia and Analgesia for Veterinary Technicians
- Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians
- Veterinary Dentistry: A Team Approach
- Large Animal Clinical Procedures for Veterinary Technicians
- Laboratory Procedures for Veterinary Technicians, 6th Edition
- Applied Pharmacology for Veterinary Technicians
- Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics for Veterinary Technicians
- Laboratory Animal and Exotic Pet Medicine: Principles and Procedures
*If this is not the "Lavin's Radiography for Veterinary Technicians" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 26, 2022 12:26 +08.