Ideal for residents, practicing radiologists, and fellows alike, this updated reference offers easy-to-understand guidance on how to approach musculoskeletal MRI and recognize abnormalities. Concise, to-the-point text covers MRI for the entire musculoskeletal system, presented in a highly templated format. Thoroughly revised and enhanced with full-color artwork throughout, this resource provides just the information you need to perform and interpret quality musculoskeletal MRI.
- Includes the latest protocols, practical advice, tips, and pearls for diagnosing conditions impacting the temporomandibular joint, shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, spine, hips and pelvis, knee, and foot and ankle.
- Follows a quick-reference format throughout, beginning with basic technical information on how to obtain a quality examination, followed by a discussion of the normal appearance and the abnormal appearance for each small unit that composes a joint.
- Depicts both normal and abnormal anatomy, as well as disease progression, through more than 600 detailed, high-quality images, most of which are new to this edition.
- Features key information boxes throughout for a quick review of pertinent material.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)
- Essentials of Osborn's Brain: A Fundamental Guide for Residents and Fellows
- Arthritis in Black and White: Expert Consult - Online and Print
- Fundamentals of Body MRI (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Core Review
- Handbook of Interventional Radiologic Procedures
- Brant and Helms' Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology
- Neuroradiology: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)
- Duke Review of MRI Physics: Case Review Series
*If this is not the "Musculoskeletal MRI" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 29, 2022 16:10 +08.