In its Seventh Edition, this acclaimed Clinical Chemistry continues to be the most student-friendly clinical chemistry text available. This edition not only covers the how of clinical testing but also places greater emphasis on the what, why, and when in order to help today's students fully understand the implications of the information covered, as well as the applicability of this crucial topic in practice. With clear explanations that strike just the right balance of analytic principles, techniques, and correlation of results with disease states, this edition has been fully updated with the latest information to help keep today's students at the forefront of today's science. New case studies, practice questions, and exercises provide ample opportunities to review and apply the topics covered through the text.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clinical Hematology and Fundamentals of Hemostasis
- Basic & Applied Concepts of Blood Banking and Transfusion Practices
- Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology (Mahon, Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology)
- Urinalysis and Body Fluids
- Clinical Laboratory Hematology (3rd Edition) (Pearson Clinical Laboratory Science Series)
- Clinical Immunology and Serology: A Laboratory Perspective
- Modern Blood Banking & Transfusion Practices
- Clinical Hematology Atlas
- Bailey & Scott's Diagnostic Microbiology
- Medical Laboratory Science Review
*If this is not the "Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, and Correlations" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 16, 2022 03:56 +08.