- More than 500 illustrations, tables, and boxes aid in mastering difficult concepts, including those not routinely illustrated and highlighted in other texts.
- Coverage of transfusion for transplantation.
- Full-color, step-by-step photographs illustrating ABO forward and reverse blood grouping.
- Discussions of the legal and ethical aspects of providing blood collection and transfusion services.
- Registry-style review questions and answers at the end of each chapter, providing immediate feedback for students.
- Complete coverage of all blood group systems.
- Information on quality assurance and informational systems in the blood bank.
- Summary charts at the end of each chapter highlighting concepts and information important in clinical settings.
- “Antigen-Antibody Characteristic” charts on the inside covers of the book for easy access to the vast amount of information related to the blood group systems.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
*If this is not the "Modern Blood Banking & Transfusion Practices
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link
Details were last updated on Sep 22, 2022 18:32 +08.