Product DescriptionAs an increasing number of colleges and universities call for an epidemiologic content into liberal arts programs. This title is designed to meet the needs of instructors teaching and overview or introductory course of epidemiology. In an easy-to-read and understandable format, the text demonstrates applied approaches in everyday life and also to specific health outcomes.
Numbers case studies
Text boxes and vignettes throughout
Looking for more real-life evidence? Check out Cases 1-5, 19, & 21 in Essential Case Studies in Public Health, Putting Public Health into Practice.
- Jones Bartlett Publishers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Essentials of Environmental Health (Essential Public Health)
- Health Disparities in the United States: Social Class, Race, Ethnicity, and Health
- Global Health 101 (Essential Public Health)
- Essentials of Health Behavior (Essential Public Health)
- 150 Years of ObamaCare
- Planning, Implementing, & Evaluating Health Promotion Programs: A Primer (7th Edition)
- An Introduction to Community & Public Health
- Introduction to Public Health
- Essentials of Health Policy and Law (Essential Public Health)
- Community/Public Health Nursing Practice: Health for Families and Populations, 5e (Maurer, Community/Public Health Nursing Practice)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Epidemiology 101 (Essential Public Health)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.