Product DescriptionWhether you are a newly diagnosed patient with chronic kidney disease, or have a friend or relative undergoing kidney dialysis, this book offers help. 100 Questions & Answers About Kidney Dialysis gives authoritative, practical answers to your questions about kidney dialysis, including preparation, nutrition, complications, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Insider tips and advice are given from both physicians and actual patients making this book an invaluable resource for the 20 million Americans coping with the physical and emotional turmoil of this disease.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Renal Diet Cookbook: The Low Sodium, Low Potassium, Healthy Kidney Cookbook
- EASY TO FOLLOW RENAL DIET COOKBOOK: ONLY LOW SODIUM, LOW POTASSIUM, LOW PHOSPHORUS HEALTHY RECIPES TO AVOID DIALYSIS!
- The Dialysis Handbook for Technicians and Nurses: Pocket Format
- What You Must Know About Kidney Disease: A Practical Guide to Using Conventional and Complementary Treatments
- What You Must Know About Dialysis: The Secrets to Surviving and Thriving on Dialysis
- You Are A Dialysis Patient: A guide to help you understand more
- Dialysis without Fear: A Guide to Living Well on Dialysis for Patients and Their Families
- A View From The Chair: A Beginners Guide to Life on Dialysis
- Dialysis Your Way: How To Actively Participate In Your Dialysis Treatment To Maintain Your Well-Being
- Help, I Need Dialysis! How to have a good future with kidney disease
*If this is not the "100 Questions & Answers About Kidney Dialysis" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 6, 2022 18:39 +08.