Product DescriptionThis updated Third Edition includes all the new information on medications, nutrition, and NANDA nursing diagnosis. This book is in a quick reference, easy-to-read format makes this a great guide for nursing students to become familiar with the more common conditions and issues they will face with patients on a daily basis.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Home Health Nursing: Assessment and Care Planning
- Wound Care (Quick Study: Health)
- Clinical Guide to Skin and Wound Care (Clinical Guide: Skin & Wound Care)
- Handbook of Home Health Standards - Revised Reprint: Quality, Documentation, and Reimbursement, 5e (Handbook of Home Health Standards & Documentation Guidelines for Reimbursement)
- Home Health Nursing Care Plans (Nursing Care Plans for Home Health Care)
- Wound Care Pocket Guide: Clinical Reference, Second Edition
- Home Care Nursing Practice: Concepts and Application, 4e (Home Health Nursing Practice: Concepts & Appl ( Rice))
- Home Care Nursing: Surviving In An Ever-changing Care Environment
- Nursing Notes the Easy Way: 100+ Common Nursing Documentation and Communication Templates
- Wound Care Made Incredibly Visual! (Incredibly Easy! Series®)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Client Teaching Guides for Home Health Care (Gorman, Client Teaching Guides for Home Health Guides)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.