Awarded first place
in the 2014 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the
Child Health category!
Prepare for the real world of family nursing care!
Explore family nursing the way it is practiced today—with an evidence-based, clinical focus built on a firm foundation of theory and research. From health promotion to end of life, this text shows how caring for families can be planned based on current evidence of effectiveness.
- Family Health Care Nursing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Nurses and Families: A Guide to Family Assessment and Intervention
- Transcultural Concepts in Nursing Care
- Nurse as Educator: Principles of Teaching and Learning for Nursing Practice (Bastable, Nurse as Educator)
- Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations, 6e
- Contemporary Maternal-Newborn Nursing (9th Edition)
- Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests (10th Edition)
- Family-Focused Nursing Care
- Epidemiology 101 (Essential Public Health)
- Community & Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Public's Health
- Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Family Health Care Nursing: Theory, Practice, and Research" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.