Awarded first place
in the 2014 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the
Child Health category!
Prepare for the real world of family nursing care!
Explore family nursing the way it is practiced today—with an evidence-based, clinical focus built on a firm foundation of theory and research. From health promotion to end of life, this text shows how caring for families can be planned based on current evidence of effectiveness.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Family-Focused Nursing Care
- Transcultural Concepts in Nursing Care
- Nurses and Families: A Guide to Family Assessment and Intervention
- Nurse as Educator: Principles of Teaching and Learning for Nursing Practice (Bastable, Nurse as Educator)
- Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations, 6e
- Ethics and Issues in Contemporary Nursing
- Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice
- Case Management: A Practical Guide for Education and Practice (NURSING CASE MANAGEMENT ( POWELL))
- Lubkin's Chronic Illness: Impact and Intervention (Lubkin, Chronic Illness)
- Contemporary Maternal-Newborn Nursing (9th Edition)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Family Health Care Nursing: Theory, Practice, and Research" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.