Awarded first place
in the 2014 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the
Child Health category!
Prepare for the real world of family nursing care!
Explore family nursing the way it is practiced today—with an evidence-based, clinical focus built on a firm foundation of theory and research. From health promotion to end of life, this text shows how caring for families can be planned based on current evidence of effectiveness.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Family-Focused Nursing Care
- Nurses and Families: A Guide to Family Assessment and Intervention
- Transcultural Concepts in Nursing Care
- Lubkin's Chronic Illness: Impact and Intervention (Lubkin, Chronic Illness)
- Nursing Research: Methods and Critical Appraisal for Evidence-Based Practice (Nursing Research: Methods, Critical Appraisal & Utilization)
- Case Management: A Practical Guide for Education and Practice (NURSING CASE MANAGEMENT ( POWELL))
- Nurse as Educator: Principles of Teaching and Learning for Nursing Practice (Bastable, Nurse as Educator)
- NURSES AND FAMILIES: A Guide to Family Assessment and Intervention
- Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations
- Leadership and Nursing Care Management
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Family Health Care Nursing: Theory, Practice, and Research" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.