Awarded first place
in the 2014 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the
Child Health category!
Prepare for the real world of family nursing care!
Explore family nursing the way it is practiced today—with an evidence-based, clinical focus built on a firm foundation of theory and research. From health promotion to end of life, this text shows how caring for families can be planned based on current evidence of effectiveness.
- Family Health Care Nursing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Family-Focused Nursing Care
- Lubkin's Chronic Illness: Impact and Intervention (Lubkin, Chronic Illness)
- Case Management: A Practical Guide for Education and Practice (NURSING CASE MANAGEMENT ( POWELL))
- Ethics and Issues in Contemporary Nursing
- Nurses and Families: A Guide to Family Assessment and Intervention
- Nursing Research: Methods and Critical Appraisal for Evidence-Based Practice, 8e (Nursing Research: Methods, Critical Appraisal & Utilization)
- Transcultural Concepts in Nursing Care
- Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice: A Practical Approach
- The Diving Bell and the Butterfly: A Memoir of Life in Death
- Leadership and Nursing Care Management, 5e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Family Health Care Nursing: Theory, Practice, and Research" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.