The last thing Newborn Mothers need is another book.
Endless experts and advice undermine your intuition and confidence. Information overload doesn't help when you feel isolated, exhausted and overwhelmed.
What you really need is a hot cup of tea, a good night's sleep and a laundry fairy. (Sadly, these things can't fit inside a book!)
But Newborn Mothers is about doing less, not more. It answers your real questions about the transformation to motherhood including...
- Is baby brain real? Are you actually losing your mind?
- You heard it takes a village to raise a child, but what does that look like in the 21st century? And how do you build yours?
- You were told these are the best days of your life. Are you the only one finding it this hard?
You planned for the birth, then realised those books and classes did nothing to prepare you for the rest of your life as a mother.
Whether you are pregnant for the first time or your babies are growing up too fast, this book is your invitation to join a gentle, internal revolution in your heart and in your home.
This book is a sanctuary for your birth as a mother.
Free audiobook edition included!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- What Mothers Do Especially When It Looks Like Nothing
- Nourishing Newborn Mothers: Ayurvedic recipes to heal your mind, body and soul after childbirth
- Babies Are Not Pizzas: They're Born, Not Delivered
- A Mind of Your Own: The Truth About Depression and How Women Can Heal Their Bodies to Reclaim Their Lives
- The Doula's Guide to Empowering Your Birth: A Complete Labor and Childbirth Companion for Parents to Be
- The Postnatal Depletion Cure: A Complete Guide to Rebuilding Your Health and Reclaiming Your Energy for Mothers of Newborns, Toddlers, and Young Children
- Nurture: A Modern Guide to Pregnancy, Birth, Early Motherhood—and Trusting Yourself and Your Body (Pregnancy Books, Mom to Be Gifts, Newborn Books, Birthing Books)
- The First Forty Days: The Essential Art of Nourishing the New Mother
- The Fourth Trimester: A Postpartum Guide to Healing Your Body, Balancing Your Emotions, and Restoring Your Vitality
- The Fourth Trimester Cards: Daily Support, Inspiration, and Wisdom for New Mothers
*If this is not the "Newborn Mothers: When a Baby is Born, so is a Mother." product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Oct 3, 2022 00:04 +08.