This handy pocket atlas is a complete and convenient guide to the normal sonographic appearances of the embryo and fetus and its uterine environment. The book equips practitioners with the thorough knowledge of normal fetal anatomy that is essential for the timely recognition of abnormalities.The images in this atlas were produced with state-of-the-art high-resolution ultrasound imaging systems and depict a spectrum of normal anatomy encountered during pregnancy. The book begins with the fetal environment (including the cervix, uterus, placenta, and umbilical cord), progresses through successive embryonic stages, and then examines fetal organ systems. The appendix provides a set of basic biometry tables for convenient daily use.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Quick Reference Guide for Ob & Gyn Sonography
- Introduction to Sonography and Patient Care
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Diagnostic Medical Sonography Series)
- Pocket Anatomy & Protocols for Abdominal Ultrasound
- Understanding Ultrasound Physics
- Abdomen and Superficial Structures (Diagnostic Medical Sonography Series)
- Callen's Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Workbook for Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography
- Just an atlas of fetal anatomy: Ultrasound Handbook
- Sonography Tech (Quick Study Academic)
*If this is not the "Pocket Atlas of Obstetric Ultrasound (Radiology Pocket Atlas Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 27, 2020 21:32 PST.