With its many diagnostic categories, relevant variants, and rare tumors, soft tissue pathology is one of the most challenging areas of surgical pathology. Focusing on the cutaneous soft tissue specimens and reactive mimics most likely to be encountered by pathologists and dermatopathologists, Diagnostic Atlas of Cutaneous Mesenchymal Neoplasia is a superbly illustrated, easy-to-use atlas designed to be used beside the microscope for efficient diagnosis and classification of soft tissue tumors of the skin.
- Features high-quality histologic and clinical images of multiple examples of each tumor, with captions and bulleted text for quick reference.
- Uses a high-yield format that facilitates a rapid and accurate diagnosis, including:
- Characteristic clinical setting
- Key morphologic features
- Immunohistochemical properties
- Molecular diagnostic testing (where applicable)
- Offers the most complete presentation available of this complex family of tumors, authored by renowned experts in dermatopathology.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Diagnostic Pathology: Soft Tissue Tumors E-Book
- Cutaneous Adnexal Neoplasms
- Diagnosis of Cutaneous Lymphoid Infiltrates: A Visual Approach to Differential Diagnosis and Knowledge Gaps
- Immunohistochemistry in Diagnostic Dermatopathology
- Weedon's Skin Pathology E-Book
- Pathology of Melanocytic Tumors E-Book
- Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors E-Book
- Dermatopathology, Fourth Edition
- Quick Reference Handbook for Surgical Pathologists
- McKee's Pathology of the Skin, 2 Volume Set E-Book
*If this is not the "Diagnostic Atlas of Cutaneous Mesenchymal Neoplasia E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 7, 2022 05:46 +08.