Product DescriptionPublisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Bridging the gap between science and clinical practice, The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology, Fourth Edition, provides concise, up-to-date coverage of “need to know” information on the diagnosis and treatment of blood and bone marrow disorders. Written by nationally recognized experts and senior fellows at the National Institutes of Health, and at leading research institutions throughout the United States, this essential pocket reference is logically organized by disease category and features a reader-friendly format that includes tables, algorithms, illustrations, and bulleted lists that highlight key information.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Manual of Clinical Oncology
- Williams Hematology, 9E
- The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology
- Pocket Oncology (Pocket Notebook)
- The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult (Lippincott Manual Series)
- Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2019
- Hematology Board Review: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A
- Wintrobe's Clinical Hematology
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer
- Clinical Hematology Atlas - E-Book
*If this is not the "The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Oct 6, 2022 18:50 +08.