Product DescriptionPublisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Published in collaboration with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, this highly respected resource provides the foundational knowledge medical students need to complete an Ob/Gyn rotation, pass national standardized exams, and competently care for women in clinical practice.
Fully compliant with the College’s guidelines, treatment recommendations, and committee opinions, the text also aligns with the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics' educational objectives, upon which most clerkship evaluations and final exams are based.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Johns Hopkins Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical Imaging for the Health Care Provider: Practical Radiograph Interpretation
- Pediatric Primary Care - E-Book
- Clinical Dermatology E-Book: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy
- Wallach's Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests: Pathways to Arriving at a Clinical Diagnosis (Interpretation of Diagnostric Tests)
- Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies E-Book (Obstetrics Normal and Problem Preqnancies)
- Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics E-Book
- Case Files Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fifth Edition
- Primary Care - E-Book: A Collaborative Practice
- Pediatric Primary Care: Practice Guidelines for Nurses
*If this is not the "Beckmann and Ling's Obstetrics and Gynecology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 28, 2022 21:55 +08.