Product DescriptionTasks for Part 3 MRCOG Clinical Assessment is a key resource for the new Part 3 MRCOG examination. Containing over 75 clinical tasks mapped to the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology blueprint, this practical guide helps candidates' apply core knowledge, skills and attitudes relevant to the day-to-day clinical practice.
Split into 20 chapters, this resource offers wide curriculum coverage based on the principles of good medical practice providing a thorough assessment of the reader's knowledge. The number of tasks provided for different areas of study reflects the depth of knowledge and breadth needed for the exam so candidates can ensure a suitable amount of time is dedicated to key scenarios they may encounter. Each task provides detailed instructions to the candidate, role player and the examiner with
detailed explanations and further reading.
Written by experts in the various fields, and edited by experienced examiners, Tasks for Part 3 MRCOG Clinical Assessment is essential reading for candidates preparing for the MRCOG Part 3 exam worldwide.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Get Through MRCOG Part 2: EMQs
- Mastering Single Best Answer Questions for the Part 2 MRCOG Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Get Through MRCOG Part 2: SBAs
- Part 2 MRCOG: 500 EMQs and SBAs
- Get Through MRCOG Part 3: Clinical Assessment, Second Edition
- Part 3 MRCOG: Your Essential Revision Guide
- SBA Questions for the Part 2 MRCOG
- Get Through MRCOG Part 1: MCQs and EMQs
*If this is not the "Tasks for Part 3 MRCOG Clinical Assessment (Oxford Specialty Training: Revision Texts)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 27, 2022 17:36 +08.