A comprehensive, up-to-date textbook spanning the entire scope of cardiovascular and pulmonary practice
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy, Third Edition reflects the broadest possible spectrum of cardiovascular and pulmonary practice and draws upon the expertise of a carefully selected team of world-renowned contributors. This internationally acclaimed text reviews must-know background knowledge, thoroughly explains exercise principles, cites the best evidence, and integrates the American Physical Therapy Association’s approved practice patterns into the chapter content.
Learn how to apply principles to practice in any setting with:
• The Guide to Physical Therapy Practice integrated throughout, with an entire chapter devoted to its history and use
• Preferred practice patterns for cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy form the core of eight chapters are used as springboards to describe interventions and outcomes
• Case studies in practice pattern chapters allow you to experience the proper application of the practice patterns
• The patient-client management model is used in the case studies with appropriate test, measures, and interventions selected from the practice patterns and applied to the patient
• “International Perspectives” provide a way to gain insight into the global practice of physical therapy
• Evidence-based and peer reviewed published material is included to help you develop specific intervention regimens
• Online access to case-based exercises, video clips illustrating technical psychomotor skills, and demonstrations of cardiac and pulmonary physical exams
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Mechanisms and Management of Pain for the Physical Therapist
- Therapeutic Exercise Foundations and Techniques (Therapeudic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques)
- Campbell's Physical Therapy for Children Expert Consult - E-Book
- Wound Care: A Collaborative Practice Manual for Health Professionals (Sussman, Wound Care)
- Essentials of Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy - E-Book
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Primary Care for the Physical Therapist - E-Book: Examination and Triage
- Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System - E-Book: Foundations for Rehabilitation
- Motor Control: Translating Research into Clinical Practice
- Orthopedic Physical Examination Tests: An Evidence-Based Approach
*If this is not the "Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy, Third Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 25, 2022 09:57 +08.