Neuromuscular Disorders: A Symptoms and Signs Approach to Differential Diagnosis and Treatment is a practical, evidence-based guide to diagnosis and management of neuromuscular disorders for clinicians. Taking a signs and symptoms approach to the myriad of muscle and nerve problems encountered in the clinic or on the wards, the book provides a roadmap for assessing and localizing weakness, pain, and other disease hallmarks, making an accurate diagnosis, and effective management.
Neuromuscular Disorders features bulleted outlines for targeted access to key information and is peppered with useful tables and figures for quick reference. Chapters are written by neuromuscular specialists and are structured to cover the history, clinical investigation, differential diagnosis, and treatment for each disorder. Unlike other texts that begin with diagnosis and work backwards, this concise point-of-care reference starts with presenting complaints and findings to guide the reader along the diagnostic pathway. This approach is the foundation of neurologic practice, and this book will be a valued companion for anyone who suspects a neuromuscular pathology in a patient.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- EMG Lesion Localization and Characterization: A Case Studies Approach
- Therapy of Movement Disorders: A Case-Based Approach (Current Clinical Neurology)
- The Practice of Emergency and Critical Care Neurology
- Comprehensive Electromyography: With Clinical Correlations and Case Studies
- Neuromuscular Disorders, 2nd Edition
- Neurology Image-Based Clinical Review
- Plum and Posner's Diagnosis and Treatment of Stupor and Coma (Contemporary Neurology Series Book 94)
- Adams and Victor's Principles of Neurology 11th Edition
- Localization in Clinical Neurology
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders E-Book: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online)
*If this is not the "Neuromuscular Disorders: A Symptoms and Signs Approach to Differential Diagnosis and Treatment" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 4, 2022 22:58 +08.