Comprehensive and practice-oriented, the fully updated 3rd Edition of this easy-to-use text covers the full range of obstetric and gynecologic pathology, including information on treatment and patient management. Written largely by the pathology and clinical faculty at Harvard's Brigham and Women's Hospital, it covers the most up-to-date information available in the field, including molecular genetics and diagnostics. Drs. Christopher P. Crum and Marisa R. Nucci are joined by new editors Scott R. Granter, Brooke E. Howitt, Mana M. Parast, and Theonia K. Boyd, to provide complete, beautifully illustrated coverage of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the female genital system, ideal for improving pathological diagnosis.
- Provides distinct diagnostic/differential diagnostic criteria for any potential obstetric/gynecologic specimen encountered in practice.
- Features more than 2,250 full-color images, key points at the end of each chapter, and an appendix with commonly used ICD-10 codes
- Covers topics not often found in gynecologic pathology textbooks, such as vulvodynia, and diseases of the anus.
- Approaches topics from a practice-oriented point of view, beginning with clinical presentation and progressing through histopathology, differential diagnosis, and treatment for each disorder.
- Emphasizes new practice issues and their biologic basis including approaches to vulvar, cervical and endometrial precursors as well as the underpinnings of cervical, endometrial and ovarian cancer.
- A comprehensive look at mesenchymal neoplasia, including not only lower genital tract and uterus but also the retroperitoneum.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Practical Soft Tissue Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach E-Book: A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series
- Odze and Goldblum Surgical Pathology of the GI Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas E-Book
- Diagnosis of Endometrial Biopsies and Curettings: A Practical Approach
- The Milan System for Reporting Salivary Gland Cytopathology
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Breast (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa: Volume 1: Non-Neoplastic (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa: Volume 2: Neoplastic
- Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology E-Book
- Rosai and Ackerman's Surgical Pathology E-Book
- AJCC Cancer Staging Manual, Eighth Edition
*If this is not the "Diagnostic Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 24, 2022 10:50 +08.