For those preparing for certification or recertification in hematology or oncology, Hoffman and Abeloff's Hematology-Oncology Review is a single-volume source of authoritative, up-to-date exam preparation. This unique question and answer review helps you succeed on today’s board exams with more than 1,000 board-style questions, answers, and rationales; comprehensive coverage of essential exam topics, and online practice tests.
- Includes 1,000+ board-style questions with answers and rationales explaining both correct and incorrect answers.
- Covers a broad range of topics compiled by experts in hematology and oncology, including cancer biology and genomics, immunotherapy, hematologic malignancies, solid tumor malignancies, non-malignant hematology, and supportive care.
- Uniquely designed as both a standalone review and a study companion to Abeloff’s Clinical Oncology and Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice E-Book (Hematology Basic Principles and Practice)
- Hematology-Oncology Clinical Questions
- The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology
- Harrison's Hematology and Oncology, 3E (Harrison's Specialty)
- The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult (Lippincott Manual Series)
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer
- The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology
- Oncology Board Review, Second Edition: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A
- Hematology Board Review: Blueprint Study Guide and Q&A
- Pocket Oncology (Pocket Notebook)
*If this is not the "Hoffman and Abeloff's Hematology-Oncology Review E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 17, 2022 13:26 +08.