Pocketpedia is the essential quick reference for medical students, residents, and attending physicians in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Designed for the busy clinician, this pocket-sized compendium is crammed with useful tables, charts, illustrations, and clinical tips and guidelines for effective patient care and restoration of function. Covering core topics in PM&R and field-tested in the clinic and at the bedside over two successful editions, this indispensable resource delivers the information practitioners need on a daily basis. The Third Edition has been reorganized and thoroughly updated to include the latest evidence-based treatment recommendations and protocols.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review
- The 3-Minute Musculoskeletal & Peripheral Nerve Exam
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia
- Easy EMG E-Book: A Guide to Performing Nerve Conduction Studies and Electromyography
- Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Atlas Series)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.