Pocketpedia is the essential quick reference for medical students, residents, and attending physicians in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Designed for the busy clinician, this pocket-sized compendium is crammed with useful tables, charts, illustrations, and clinical tips and guidelines for effective patient care and restoration of function. Covering core topics in PM&R and field-tested in the clinic and at the bedside over two successful editions, this indispensable resource delivers the information practitioners need on a daily basis. The Third Edition has been reorganized and thoroughly updated to include the latest evidence-based treatment recommendations and protocols.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Oral Board Review: Interactive Case Discussions
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Physical Medicine: Rapid Board and Certification Review
- Getting In: How to stand out from the crowd and ACE your residency interview
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Orthopedics, Fifth Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- The 3-Minute Musculoskeletal & Peripheral Nerve Exam
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Braddom's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.