Pocketpedia is the essential quick reference for medical students, residents, and attending physicians in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Designed for the busy clinician, this pocket-sized compendium is crammed with useful tables, charts, illustrations, and clinical tips and guidelines for effective patient care and restoration of function. Covering core topics in PM&R and field-tested in the clinic and at the bedside over two successful editions, this indispensable resource delivers the information practitioners need on a daily basis. The Third Edition has been reorganized and thoroughly updated to include the latest evidence-based treatment recommendations and protocols.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Oral Board Review: Interactive Case Discussions
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition
- Mindfulness in Plain English: 20th Anniversary Edition
- Physical Medicine: Rapid Board and Certification Review
- The 3-Minute Musculoskeletal & Peripheral Nerve Exam
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound E-Book (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders E-Book: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online)
- Braddom's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation E-Book
- Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures E-Book
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.