Product DescriptionUltimate Pulmonary Wellness is a resource for all people living with respiratory disease including patients, their families and caretakers; and clinicians. This well-rounded guidebook is the fusion of twenty-five years of clinical practice, education and research by Dr. Noah Greenspan, board-certified clinical specialist in cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy; and Program Director of the Pulmonary Wellness & Rehabilitation Center in New York City. It is one of the most comprehensive works of its kind.
This brand new first edition draws together a complex variety of threads, clearly defining the key components of living well with a pulmonary disease; including the anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology of the respiratory system; the multifactorial and multi-systemic nature of breathing; the role of medicine (physician, diagnosis and treatment) in the management and prevention of respiratory disease; and the importance of lifestyle factors, such as exercise, nutrition and managing your emotions, as well as the prevention of infection; in ultimate pulmonary wellness; and living your absolute best life with respiratory disease.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The COPD Solution: A Proven 10-Week Program for Living and Breathing Better with Chronic Lung Disease
- Dancing with Elephants: Mindfulness Training For Those Living With Dementia, Chronic Illness or an Aging Brain (How to Die Smiling Book 1)
- Natural Therapies for Emphysema and COPD: Relief and Healing for Chronic Pulmonary Disorders
- Dinner For Two: A Queensbay Small Town Romance Novel (The Queensbay Series Book 1)
- The Pillars of the Earth (Kingsbridge Book 1)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Ultimate Pulmonary Wellness" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.