Regenerative medicine offers physicians new tools to help repair damaged tissue, alleviate pain, accelerate healing, and improve function for patients with degenerative conditions or sports injuries. Regenerative Treatments in Sports and Orthopedic Medicine is the first comprehensive book devoted to orthobiologic treatments for orthopedic conditions. Authored by experts in regenerative medicine, this evidence- and experience-based guide is written for clinicians looking to understand and effectively implement these treatments in their practices.
Broad yet focused coverage of the scientific underpinnings, regulatory issues, staffing and equipment, nutritional and rehabilitation concerns, and orthobiologic interventions for specific clinical problems make this the ideal procedural reference for anyone working to restore function to athletes or other patients with musculoskeletal pathologies.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platelet-Rich Plasma: Regenerative Medicine: Sports Medicine, Orthopedic, and Recovery of Musculoskeletal Injuries (Lecture Notes in Bioengineering)
- Principles of Regenerative Medicine
- Fracture Management for Primary Care Updated Edition E-Book
- Netter's Sports Medicine E-Book (Netter Clinical Science)
- Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures E-Book
- Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Atlas Series)
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound E-Book (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injections
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Cross-Sectional Anatomy
- Musculoskeletal Physical Examination E-Book: An Evidence-Based Approach
*If this is not the "Regenerative Treatments in Sports and Orthopedic Medicine" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 27, 2022 08:10 +08.