Product DescriptionTest Prep Book's EMT Exam Study Guide: Prep Book & Textbook for the NREMT Emergency Medical Technician Certification
Developed by Test Prep Books for test takers trying to achieve a passing score on the EMT exam, this comprehensive study guide includes:
•Airway, Respiration, and Ventilation
•Cardiology and Resuscitation
•Medical, Obstetrics, and Gynecology
•Detailed Answer Explanations
Disclaimer: EMT® and NREMT® are registered trademarks of Emergency Medical Technicians, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
Each section of the test has a comprehensive review created by Test Prep Books that goes into detail to cover all of the content likely to appear on the EMT practical exam.
The Test Prep Books EMT practice test questions are each followed by detailed answer explanations. If you miss a question, it's important that you are able to understand the nature of your mistake and how to avoid making it again in the future. The answer explanations will help you to learn from your mistakes and overcome them.
Understanding the latest test-taking strategies is essential to preparing you for what you will expect on the exam. A test taker has to not only understand the material that is being covered on the test, but also must be familiar with the strategies that are necessary to properly utilize the time provided and get through the test without making any avoidable errors. Test Prep Books has drilled down the top test-taking tips for you to know.
Anyone planning to take this exam should take advantage of the EMT study guide review material, practice test questions, and test-taking strategies contained in this Test Prep Books study guide.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) Crash Course Book + Online (EMT Test Preparation)
- NREMT Study Guide 2018: A Comprehensive No-fluff Review
- EMT Crash Course with Online Practice Test, 2nd Edition (EMT Test Preparation)
- CliffsNotes EMT-Basic Exam Cram Plan (Cliffsnotes Cram Plan)
- Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured
- Emergency Care (EMT)
- EMT Basic Exam Practice Questions: Practice Questions for the EMT Basic Exam (EMT B Study Guide)
- Anatomy and Physiology For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science))
- Medical Terminology: The Best and Most Effective Way to Memorize, Pronounce and Understand Medical Terms: 2nd Edition
- McGraw-Hill's EMT Flashcards
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "EMT Exam Study Guide: Prep Book & Textbook for the NREMT Emergency Medical Technician Certification" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.