Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran family, Robbins Basic Pathology provides a readable, well-illustrated and concise overview of the principles of human pathology that's ideal for today's busy students. This thoroughly revised edition continues with a strong emphasis on pathogenesis and the clinical features of disease, adding new artwork and more schematic diagrams to further aid in summarizing key pathologic processes and expand the already impressive illustration program.
- Excellent art program boasts high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images to supplement the world-class illustrations.
- Bulleted summary boxes provide quick access to key information and easy review of key concepts.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content throughout.
- Includes increased and updated clinical topics.
- New artwork and more schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Laposata's Laboratory Medicine Diagnosis of Disease in Clinical Laboratory Third Edition
- Handbook of Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery
- Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology E-Book (Robbins Pathology)
- Pharmacotherapy Handbook, Tenth Edition
- Physiology E-Book
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 14th Edition
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020
- Thompson & Thompson Genetics in Medicine E-Book (Thompson and Thompson Genetics in Medicine)
- Essential Clinical Procedures E-Book: Expert Consult - Online and Print (Dehn, Essential Clinical Procedures)
*If this is not the "Robbins Basic Pathology E-Book (Robbins Pathology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 6, 2022 22:51 +08.