Print version of the book includes free access to the app (web, iOS, and Android), which offers interactive Q&A review plus the entire text of the print book! Please note the app is included with print purchase only.
Revised, expanded, and updated new edition of the first and only Q&A review for physical medicine and rehabilitation. Question and answer format remains one of the most effective methods for self-study and exam preparation. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition is a comprehensive active self-assessment tool for medical students, residents, and attending physicians. Configured to help professionals quickly and efficiently review core topics, the book covers in detail the breadth and scope of PM&R knowledge and practice.
Now with 16 sections addressing key concepts and including emerging high-value content areas, the expanded second edition contains just under 1900 multiple-choice questions with answers and explanations. The must-know information in the PM&R curriculum for learning, individual self-assessment, and board review is at your fingertips.
- Comprehensive coverage of the knowledge base and clinical practice areas necessary for success
- More questions! Includes over 350 new questions on pain medications and conversion equivalents, gait patterns and analysis, spinal cord injury, and much more
- Completely new chapter on Ultrasound and Regenerative Medicine
- All questions reviewed and updated for currency; improved explanations; new illustrations
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Review Questions
- DeLisa's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Principles and Practice
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures E-Book
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound E-Book (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Oral Board Review: Interactive Case Discussions
- Braddom's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation E-Book
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders E-Book: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Fourth Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia
*If this is not the "Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Oct 20, 2021 19:28 +08.