Ideal for orthopaedic residents, fellows, and practicing surgeons alike, Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery offers all the step-by-step guidance you need to perform the latest techniques in knee surgery. As part of the highly visual Operative Techniques series, it boasts brief bulleted descriptions and a clean layout for ease of use, while clinical pearls help you optimize outcomes and obtain the best results.
- Highly visual atlas-style text features brief bulleted descriptions and a clean layout for ease of use.
- Clinical pearls help you optimize outcomes and obtain the best results.
- Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to give you a step-by-step guide for every procedure.
- Provides information on post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications.
- Brief notes and supporting evidence on controversies offers important details about patient-focused surgery.
- Features combined coverage of sports knee surgery, arthroscopy, and total knee replacement.
- Discusses trochyioplasty, a controversial new innovation, as well as NPSL technique.
- Boasts updated coverage of key procedures and techniques in sports knee surgery.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- DeLee & Drez's Orthopaedic Sports Medicine: Expert Consult - Online (DeLee, DeLee and Drez's Orthopaedic Sports Medicine)
- Operative Techniques: Shoulder and Elbow Surgery E-Book
- Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Reconstructive Knee Surgery
- Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Operative Techniques: Hand and Wrist Surgery E-Book
- Harborview Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Fracture Surgery
- Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Relevant Surgical Exposures
- Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Hip (Without Multimedia)
- Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Sports Medicine Surgery
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach
*If this is not the "Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 27, 2022 16:49 +08.