Part 2 MRCOG: SBA Questions contains invaluable preparation and practice for candidates undertaking the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Part 2 MRCOG examination. It contains 400 practice questions written by a highly experienced team of MRCOG question writers, alongside detailed answers referencing each question to either an RCOG, NICE or WHO guideline, or an article in the professional journal ‘The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist’. This will enable candidates to understand the reasoning and knowledge base behind the question, as well as giving them a clear reference should they wish to read further around the subject.
The first part of the book introduces and explains the new format of the Part 2 MRCOG exam, giving insightful advice on the skills required to write a good SBA question. The second part of the book contains chapters matched to the 15 of the 19 modules of the core curriculum, giving a comprehensive range of questions and answers with detailed explanations and references. For anyone preparing for the Part 2 MRCOG exam, this book will provide extensive and comprehensive practice and guidance from an expert author team.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- SAQs, MCQs, EMQs and OSCEs for MRCOG Part 2, Second edition: A comprehensive guide (Arnold Publications)
- SBA Questions for the Part 2 MRCOG
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: An Evidence-based Text for MRCOG, Third Edition
- Single Best Answers for MRCOG Part 2
- Get Through MRCOG Part 2: EMQs
- Part 2 MRCOG: 500 EMQs and SBAs
- EMQs for the MRCOG Part 2: The Essential Guide
- Mastering Single Best Answer Questions for the Part 2 MRCOG Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach
- SBAs and EMQs for MRCOG II: Addressing the New Exam Format
- Part 3 MRCOG: Your Essential Revision Guide
*If this is not the "Part 2 MRCOG: Single Best Answer Questions" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 28, 2021 16:54 +08.