Gain real-world practice in insurance billing and coding with Fordney’s Workbook for Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office, 14th Edition. This user-friendly workbook features realistic, hands-on exercises to help you apply concepts and develop critical thinking skills. Study tools include performance objectives, key terms, abbreviation lists, study outlines, critical thinking assignments, and more.
- Performance objectives are carried throughout the chapter to help users identify what needs to be accomplished for that chapter.
- Critical thinking assignments contains questions in the form of short, real-world vignettes to assist users in applying theory learned from the textbook.
- Self-study exercises include fill-in-the-blank, mix-and-match, multiple-choice, and true/false questions.
- Key terms and abbreviations lists at beginning of each chapter help to teach and reinforce new concepts and terminology.
- Study outlines covering the key points for each chapter in the textbook guide effective note taking during classroom lecture.
- NEW! Updated content reflects changes in the main text.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Buck's Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2019 Edition E-Book
- ICD-10-CM 2019 The Complete Official Codebook
- CPT Professional 2019 (CPT / Current Procedural Terminology (Professional Edition))
- ICD-10-CM 2018 The Complete Official Codebook (Icd-10-Cm the Complete Official Codebook)
- HCPCS 2019
- CPT Professional 2018 (Cpt / Current Procedural Terminology (Professional Edition))
- Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office - E-Book
- Buck's Workbook for Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2019 Edition E-Book
- Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2018 Edition - E-Book
- Workbook for Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2018 Edition - E-Book
*If this is not the "Workbook for Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office - E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Mar 31, 2020 15:37 PST.