Hacker & Moore's Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology, by Drs. Neville F. Hacker, Joseph C. Gambone, and Calvin J. Hobel, is the #1 choice of ob/gyn residents and medical students because of its concise focus, comprehensive coverage, and easy-to-use format. This new edition features updated clinical cases and assessments, new Clinical Key boxes, and thoroughly revised text and images that reflect today’s best knowledge on the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of a wide range of ob/gyn disorders.
- Concise, comprehensive content is well organized, highly accessible, and relevant to today’s practice.
- High-quality, full-color design for maximum readability.
- New Clinical Key boxes and judicious use of bolding make it easy to identify the high-yield material you need to know.
- Content is aligned to APGO/CREOG objectives to ensure coverage of essential, clinically relevant material.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Bright Futures: Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children and Adolescents
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020
- Pediatric Primary Care - E-Book
- Burns' Pediatric Primary Care E-Book
- Skin Disease E-Book: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Learning Radiology E-Book: Recognizing the Basics
- Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care E-Book
- Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics E-Book
- Formulating a Differential Diagnosis for the Advanced Practice Provider, Second Edition
- Textbook of Family Medicine E-Book
*If this is not the "Hacker & Moore's Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 25, 2022 20:34 +08.