In this updated edition of Basic Immunology, the authors continue to deliver a clear, modern introduction to immunology, making this the obvious choice for today's busy students. Their experience as teachers, course directors, and lecturers helps them to distill the core information required to understand this complex field. Through the use of high-quality illustrations, relevant clinical cases, and concise, focused text, it's a perfectly accessible introduction to the workings of the human immune system, with an emphasis on clinical relevance.
- Concise, clinically focused content is logically organized by mechanism for efficient mastery of the material.
- Features an appendix of clinical cases and CD molecules.
- Includes numerous full-color illustrations, useful tables, and chapter outlines.
- Focus questions within each chapter are ideal for self-assessment and review.
- Key points bolded throughout the text make it easy to locate important information.
- Presents information in a format and style that maximizes usefulness to students and teachers studying medicine, allied health fields, and biology.
- Fully updated content equips you with the latest relevant advances in immunology.
- Revised and updated artwork enhances your visual learning of important principles and reduces the excessive factual details found in larger textbooks.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Medical Microbiology E-Book
- Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, E-Book (Robbins Pathology)
- Microbiology and Immunology (Board Review Series)
- Mims' Medical Microbiology E-Book
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 14th Edition
- Cellular and Molecular Immunology E-Book
- Robbins Basic Pathology E-Book (Robbins Pathology)
- BRS Physiology (Board Review Series)
- Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology 15E
- Physiology E-Book
*If this is not the "Basic Immunology E-Book: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 27, 2020 22:09 PST.