Following on from The Big Book of Therapeutic Activity Ideas for Children and Teens, this book provides EVEN MORE imaginative and fun activity ideas, lessons, and projects for use with difficult and challenging children and teens aged 5+.
From ice breakers and group starters to bibliotherapy and monthly character education activities, there are over 90 ideas designed to unleash the creativity of children and teens, and teach social skills, strategies to control anger and anxiety, conflict resolution, positive thinking skills, and more. They make use of art, scientific experiments, expressive arts and books, and many come with photocopiable handouts. The activities can be used in a variety of settings, and they are adaptable for use with both individuals and groups.
This is a practical resource bursting with ideas, and it will be invaluable for anyone working with children and teens, including school counselors, teachers, social workers, youth workers, arts therapists, and psychologists.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Big Book of Therapeutic Activity Ideas for Children and Teens: Inspiring Arts-Based Activities and Character Education Curricula
- 101 Mindful Arts-Based Activities to Get Children and Adolescents Talking: Working with Severe Trauma, Abuse and Neglect Using Found and Everyday Objects
- DBT Therapeutic Activity Ideas for Working with Teens: Skills and Exercises for Working with Clients with Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, and Other Emotional Sensitivities
- Creative Expression Activities for Teens: Exploring Identity through Art, Craft and Journaling
- 250 Brief, Creative & Practical Art Therapy Techniques: A Guide for Clinicians and Clients
- Therapy Games: Creative Ways to Turn Popular Games Into Activities That Build Self-Esteem, Teamwork, Communication Skills, Anger Management, Self-Discovery, and Coping Skills
- CBT Toolbox for Children and Adolescents: Over 200 Worksheets & Exercises for Trauma, ADHD, Autism, Anxiety, Depression & Conduct Disorders
- 104 Activities That Build: Self-Esteem, Teamwork, Communication, Anger Management, Self-Discovery, Coping Skills
- Coping Skills for Kids Workbook: Over 75 Coping Strategies to Help Kids Deal with Stress, Anxiety and Anger
- 101 Trauma-Informed Interventions: Activities, Exercises and Assignments to Move the Client and Therapy Forward
*If this is not the "The Big Book of EVEN MORE Therapeutic Activity Ideas for Children and Teens: Inspiring Arts-Based Ac" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 27, 2022 17:04 +08.