Ideal for fellows and practicing pulmonologists who need an authoritative, comprehensive reference on all aspects of pulmonary medicine, Murray and Nadel’s Textbook of Respiratory Medicine offers the most definitive content on basic science, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of the full spectrum of respiratory diseases.
- Full-color design enhances teaching points and highlights challenging concepts.
- Understand clinical applications and the scientific principles of respiratory medicine.
- Detailed explanations of each disease entity allow you to work through differential diagnoses.
- Key Points and Key Reading sections highlight the most useful references and resources for each chapter.
- An expanded sleep section now covers four chapters and includes control of breathing, consequences of sleep disruption, as well as obstructive and central apnea.
- New chapters in the Critical Care section cover Noninvasive Ventilation (NIV) and Extracorporeal Support of Gas Exchange (ECMO). New chapters focusing on diagnostic techniques now include Invasive Diagnostic Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions and Positron Emission Tomography, and a new chapter on Therapeutic Bronchoscopy highlights the interventional role of pulmonologists.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Ventilator Book
- Pleural Diseases
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 13 E
- Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Kelley and Firestein's Textbook of Rheumatology E-Book (Kelleys Textbbok of Rheumatology)
- Interpretation of Pulmonary Function Tests
- Critical Care Medicine E-Book: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- West's Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology E-Book (Guyton Physiology)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Murray & Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine E-Book (Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.