Stay up to date on the latest common and uncommon rheumatic disorders with Rheumatology Secrets Plus. This enhanced medical reference book addresses the treatment of common and uncommon rheumatic disorders, with each chapter reviewing basic immunology and pathophysiology, important disease manifestations, and practical management issues. The user-friendly style of the popular Secrets Series® makes this updated volume a valuable addition to your library!
- Review basic immunology and pathophysiology, important disease manifestations, and practical management issues related to rheumatic disorders.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
- Quickly review key concepts with improved "Plus" formatting, such as larger figures and easier-to-read text.
- Enhance your reference power through a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, "Key Points" summaries, lists of useful web sites, and practical tips from the authors.
- Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing "Top 100 Secrets," providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Clinical Rheumatology - 2018 (The Clinical Medicine Series Book 14)
- Rheumatology Board Review
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Rheumatology, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- Rheumatology Lecture Notes
- Williams Manual of Hematology, Ninth Edition
- Primer on the Rheumatic Diseases
- The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics (Lippincott Manual Series)
- Cardiology Secrets
- Rheumatology: Rapid Board and Certification Review
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Rheumatology Secrets E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.