Stay up to date on the latest common and uncommon rheumatic disorders with Rheumatology Secrets Plus. This enhanced medical reference book addresses the treatment of common and uncommon rheumatic disorders, with each chapter reviewing basic immunology and pathophysiology, important disease manifestations, and practical management issues. The user-friendly style of the popular Secrets Series® makes this updated volume a valuable addition to your library!
- Review basic immunology and pathophysiology, important disease manifestations, and practical management issues related to rheumatic disorders.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
- Quickly review key concepts with improved "Plus" formatting, such as larger figures and easier-to-read text.
- Enhance your reference power through a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, "Key Points" summaries, lists of useful web sites, and practical tips from the authors.
- Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing "Top 100 Secrets," providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Nephrology Secrets E-Book
- Primer on the Rheumatic Diseases
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Kelley and Firestein's Textbook of Rheumatology E-Book (Kelleys Textbbok of Rheumatology)
- Imaging in Rheumatology: A Clinical Approach
- GI/Liver Secrets Plus E-Book
- Rheumatology Board Review
- Rheumatology: Specialty Review and Self-Assessment (StatPearls Review Series Book 215)
- Rheumatology Lecture Notes
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Rheumatology Secrets E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.