For nearly 25 years, Ferri's concise, pocket-sized resource has served as the go-to reference for practical, clinical information among students, residents, and other medical professionals. Formerly known as Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient, this volume continues to provide a fast, effective, and efficient way to identify the important clinical, laboratory, and diagnostic imaging information you need to get through your internal medicine clerkship or residency.
- Consult this title on your favorite device, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Benefit from the expert guidance of Dr. Fred Ferri, a leading teacher, clinician, and author.
Confidently manage patients with the latest clinical information, drug therapies, and lab tests.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with this updated and streamlined title, which still stays true to the Ferri name.
- Quickly find important information with content organized into three major sections: Section I, titled "Surviving the Wards," contains information on charting, laboratory evaluation and formulary; Section II provides the differential diagnosis of common signs and symptoms likely to be encountered in the acute care setting; Section III has been completely revised and subdivided into 11 specialty specific diseases and disorders.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Adult-Gerontology Practice Guidelines
- Men's Health: A Head to Toe Guide for Clinicians
- Guidelines for Nurse Practitioners in Gynecologic Settings, 11th Edition
- Ferri's Best Test E-Book: A Practical Guide to Laboratory Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging E-Book (Ferri's Medical Solutions)
- Primary Care Medicine: Office Evaluation and Management of the Adult Patient (Primary Care Medicine ( Goroll ))
- Guide to the Most Common Internal Medicine Workups and Diseases: An evidenced based guide for all healthcare providers regarding common hospital based workups and diseases seen in Internal Medicine
- Nurse Practitioner Certification Examination and Practice Preparation
- Advanced Health Assessment of Women, Fourth Edition: Clinical Skills and Procedures
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2019
- Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018, 57th Edition
*If this is not the "Ferri's Practical Guide: Fast Facts for Patient Care E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 8, 2022 05:31 +08.