Can two suddenly small-town chefs bake up a batch of love or will they get burned?
High-powered lawyer Darby Reese dreamed of a sweeter life for herself. When her father needs someone to run the struggling small-town family deli, she jumps at the chance to prove her cooking chops. It’s everything she hoped for, until her hotheaded former cooking instructor walks through the door.
Sean Callahan was an up-and-coming star chef until an angry outburst got him banned from most big-city kitchens. Transforming a surf and turf restaurant in Queensbay, New England into a five-star experience may be his only shot at redemption. But meeting spunky redhead Darby makes him wonder if he wouldn’t mind sticking around town.
When the headstrong chefs collide, their chemistry is undeniable. But as clashing ambitions threaten to tear them apart, can they whip up a shared future to satisfy both their appetites?
Dinner for Two is the first book in the Queensbay series of contemporary romance novels. If you like charming small towns, fiery heroines, and lip smacking love stories, then you’ll love Drea Stein’s mouthwatering romance.
Buy Dinner for Two today to savor a love story to the very last bite!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rough Harbor: A Small Town Romance Novel (The Queensbay Series Book 2)
- The Ivy House: A Small Town Romance Novel (The Queensbay Series Book 3)
- Chasing a Chance: A Small Town Romance Novel (The Queensbay Series Book 4)
- With You: A Queensbay Small Town Romance (The Queensbay Series Book 5)
- All That I Want: A Queensbay Small Town Romance (The Queensbay Series Book 6)
- The Queensbay Series: Books 1-4: The Queensbay Box Set
- The January Cove Series: Books 1-5
- The Marriage Mistake: A Billionaire Hangover Romance
- Marrying a Cowboy (A Fake Marriage Series Book 1)
- Whiskey Ridge Series (Boxed Set 1)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Dinner For Two: A Queensbay Small Town Romance Novel (The Queensbay Series Book 1)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.