- Import a head-shot or full body picture from your camera or device image library. Preferably the subject should be photographed on a unified color background and well lit, so the contours are clearly visible.
- Use your finger to drag, grow or shrink the body parts that you want distorted. For example you can crush this bump on your nose, grow your breasts, or even make you slimmer.
- By rotating your device, switch from single to dual view, to easily compare the before / after images on same screen.
- Zoom in, and use the dual view to see your changes on a real time workspace mirror without your finger in the way. This is a great solution to perform precise distortions on small screens!!
- Launch a morphing animation between the original photo and the modified one to see the old you transforming into the new you !
*If this is not the "Plastic Surgery Simulator
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link
Details were last updated on Aug 7, 2022 04:28 +08.