Epidemiology, by award-winning educator and epidemiologist Leon Gordis, is a best-selling introduction to this complex science. Dr. Gordis leverages his vast experience teaching this subject in the classroom to introduce the basic principles and concepts of epidemiology in a clear, uniquely memorable way. He guides you from an explanation of the epidemiologic approach to disease and intervention, through the use of epidemiologic principles to identify the causes of disease, to a discussion of how epidemiology should be used to improve evaluation and public policy. It’s your best choice for an accessible yet rich understanding of epidemiology!
- Gain a solid foundation of basic epidemiologic principles as well as practical applications in public health and clinical practice.
- Visualize concepts vividly through abundant full-color figures, graphs, and charts.
- Check your understanding of essential information with 120 multiple-choice epidemiology self-assessment questions.
- Master the latest nuances in epidemiology thanks to a wealth of new and updated illustrations, examples, and epidemiologic data.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Health Behavior: Theory, Research, and Practice (Jossey-Bass Public Health)
- Biostatistics For Dummies
- Environmental Health: From Global to Local (Public Health/Environmental Health)
- Essentials of Epidemiology in Public Health
- Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice
- Essentials of Environmental Health (Essential Public Health)
- A Dictionary of Epidemiology
- Pathophysiology - E-Book: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children (Pathophysiology the Biologic Basis)
- The Little SAS Book: A Primer, Fifth Edition
- Statistics for the Health Sciences: A Non-Mathematical Introduction
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Epidemiology E-Book (Gordis, Epidemiology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.