Product DescriptionFrom a world-famous pioneer in arthroscopic shoulder surgery comes the first step-by-step "how-to" guide to advanced techniques in shoulder arthroscopy. Dr. Burkhart describes the innovative techniques and instruments he has devised to solve the most difficult surgical problems and offers dozens of tips, tricks, and pearls you won't find in any other book. More than 900 full-color arthroscopic and clinical photographs and numerous drawings complement the text.
The first section explains the principles that underlie successful operative shoulder arthroscopy. The second section gives step-by-step, bulleted instructions and "tricks and tips" for 70 arthroscopic procedures.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rockwood and Matsen's The Shoulder E-Book
- The Cowboy's Conundrum: Complex and Advanced Cases in Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach
- Illustrated Tips and Tricks for Intraoperative Imaging in Fracture Surgery
- DeLee & Drez's Orthopaedic Sports Medicine E-Book
- Fractures (Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Harborview Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Fracture Surgery
- The Cowboy's Companion: A Trail Guide for the Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgeon
- Miller's Review of Orthopaedics E-Book
*If this is not the "Burkhart's View of the Shoulder: A Cowboy's Guide to Advanced Shoulder Arthroscopy" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 26, 2022 00:47 +08.