Give your patients the non-surgical pain relief they need with help from the Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures. This medical reference book features a highly visual format that shows you exactly how to perform each technique to get the best results.
Give your patients the pain relief they need with the latest image-guided spinal injection procedures! A highly visual format shows you exactly how to perform each technique.
• Safely and efficiently relieve your patients’ pain thanks to an atlas format that displays each procedure step-by-step.
• See properly performed injections for yourself with an algorithmic,image-guided approach for each technique: trajectory view (demonstrates fluoroscopic “set up); multi-planar confi rmation views (AP, lateral, oblique); and “safety view (what should be avoided during injection), along with optimal and suboptimal contrast patterns.
• Special chapters on Needle Techniques, Fluoroscopic Imaging Pearls, Radiation Safety, and L5-S1 Disc Access provide additional visual instruction.
• View drawings of radiopaque landmarks and key radiolucent anatomy that cannot be viewed fluoroscopically.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Evidence-Based Interventional Pain Medicine: According to Clinical Diagnoses
- Atlas of Image-Guided Intervention in Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Essentials of Pain Medicine E-Book
- Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures E-Book
- Atlas of Pain Management Injection Techniques E-Book
- A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injections
- Fundamentals of Pain Medicine: How to Diagnose and Treat your Patients
- Pain Medicine Board Review E-Book
*If this is not the "Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures E-Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 2, 2022 11:33 +08.