Product DescriptionPrepared by residents and attending physicians at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Pocket Surgery, follows the style of Pocket Medicine, one of the best-selling references for medical students, interns, and residents. This pocket-sized loose-leaf resource can be used on the wards and by candidates reviewing for board exams.
In bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms, Pocket Surgery provides key clinical information about common surgical conditions in all areas of surgery, including breast, critical care, cardiothoracic, gastrointestinal, colorectal, vascular, pediatric, plastic, transplant, transplant, and endocrine.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Tenth Edition
- Pocket Primary Care (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Surgical Recall
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
- Pocket Surgery (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Pocket Pediatrics: The Massachusetts General Hospital for Children Handbook of Pediatrics (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Surgery: A Case Based Clinical Review
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine (Pocket Notebook Series)
*If this is not the "Pocket Surgery (Pocket Notebook Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 4, 2022 20:42 +08.