Product DescriptionThis book is a practical guide for primary care physicians, psychiatrists, and other non-neurologist clinicians who encounter patients with neurologic problems. The book begins with overviews of neurologic symptoms, the neurologic examination, diagnostic tests, and neuroradiology, and then covers the full range of neurologic disorders that non-neurologists encounter.
Chapters follow a consistent structure with key elements highlighted for quick scanning. Each chapter begins with Key Points and includes Special Clinical Points, Special Considerations in the Hospitalized Patient, and When a Non-neurologist Should Consider Referring to a Neurologist. Each chapter ends with an Always Remember section emphasizing the most important practical issues and a series of self-study questions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Little Black Book of Neuropsychology: A Syndrome-Based Approach
- Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice E-Book
- Lange Clinical Neurology, 10th Edition
- Pocket Neurology (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Lange Clinical Neurology and Neuroanatomy: A Localization-Based Approach
- Practical Guide for Clinical Neurophysiologic Testing: EP, LTM, IOM, PSG, and NCS
- Neuro Notes Clinical Pocket Guide
- Adams and Victor's Principles of Neurology 11th Edition
- Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology: A Multiple Choice Book for the Wards and Boards
- Adams and Victor's Principles of Neurology 10th Edition (Adams and Victors Principles of Neurology)
*If this is not the "Neurology for the Non-Neurologist (Weiner, Neurology for the Non-Neurologist)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 9, 2021 12:51 +08.