This book presents a broad yet focused treatment of central topics in the field of clinical neurophysiology. The volume was inspired by the clinical neurophysiology lecture series at Beth Israel-Deaconess Medical Center and Rhode Island Hospital. Much like the lecture series, this book is designed to acquaint trainees with the essential elements of clinical neurophysiology. Each chapter is written by leading and respected clinical neurophysiologists.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Handbook of ICU EEG Monitoring
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders E-Book: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online)
- Clinical Neurophysiology (Contemporary Neurology Series Book 92)
- Practical Guide for Clinical Neurophysiologic Testing: EP, LTM, IOM, PSG, and NCS
- Epilepsy Board Review: A Comprehensive Guide
- Botulinum Neurotoxin Injection Manual
- Focus on Clinical Neurophysiology: Neurology Self-Assessment (Neurology Self-Assessment Series)
- Clinical Neurophysiology Board Review Q&A
- Rowan's Primer of EEG E-Book
*If this is not the "The Clinical Neurophysiology Primer" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 27, 2022 11:23 +08.