Product DescriptionPromotes a good quality of life in older dogs.
Since 1984, Thorne Research has set the standard for exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of premium nutritional supplements. Thorne Research is dedicated to enhancing the health and wellbeing of individuals worldwide by providing innovative, high-quality, research-based nutritional supplements, health diagnostics technology platforms, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne Research is recognized by health-care practitioners as a global leader in providing nutritional supplements of the highest quality and purity. Thorne Research is the only nutritional supplement manufacturer that has been authorized to include health and lifestyle content on its website that has been authored by the Mayo Clinic.
Thorne Research products do not contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) nor any binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. In addition, Thorne Research has received the prestigious NSF International general Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Certified for Sport® certifications. Select products that receive the NSF Certified for Sport® certification enables athletes, coaches, and trainers to make informed decisions when choosing nutritional supplements for sports performance.
- Now with Alaska pollock fish skin flavoring
- Supports healthy aging including vision and musculoskeletal support
- Potent antioxidant support
- Maintains healthy cognitive function
- Adaptogenic herbs to promote resistance to stress
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Thorne Research Veterinary - Arthroplex - Joint Support for Small Animals - 180 Capsules
- Thorne Research Veterinary - Canine Basic Nutrients, Nutritional Support for Dogs of All Ages - 120 Capsules
- Thorne Research Veterinary - Hepagen - Hepatic Support with CurcuVET for Small Animals - 120 Capsules
- Thorne Research Veterinary - Gastriplex - Gastrointestinal Support for Small Animals & Horses - 180 Capsules
- Thorne Research Veterinary - CurcuVET-SA150 Soy Free Formula - Hepatic, Muscoloskeletal, & GI Support - 90 Capsules
- Thorne Research Veterinary - CurcuVET-SA50 - Hepatic, Muscoloskeletal, & GI Support - 90 Capsules
- Thorne Research Veterinary - CurcuVET-SA150 - Hepatic, Muscoloskeletal, & GI Support - 90 Capsules
- Thorne Research Veterinary - Bacillus CoagulansVET - Helps Maintain Proper Gut Flora - 60 Capsules
- Thorne Research Veterinary - Super EPAVET - Supports Dermatological, Cognitive, & Cardiovascular Health - 90 Gelcaps
- Thorne Research Veterinary - Immugen - Immune Support for Small Animals - 120 Capsules
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Thorne Research Veterinary - Canine Geriatric Basics - Promotes a Good Quality of Life in Older Dogs - 120 Capsules" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.