Product Description****When not purchasing directly from the official sales agents of the WHO, especially at online bookshops, please note that there have been issues with counterfeited copies. Buy only from known sellers and if there are quality issues, please contact the seller for a refund.*****
WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues is a Revised Fourth Edition of the WHO series on histological and genetic typing of human tumours. This authoritative, concise reference provides an international standard for oncologists and pathologists and will serve as an indispensable guide for use in the design of studies monitoring response to therapy and clinical outcome.
Diagnostic criteria, pathological features, and associated genetic alterations are described in a strictly disease-oriented manner. Sections on all recognized neoplasms and their variants further include new ICD-O codes, epidemiology, clinical features, macroscopy, prognosis, and predictive factors.
This classification, prepared by 132 authors from 23 countries, contains about 1300 color images and tables and more than 4500 references.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Breast (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of the Lung, Pleura, Thymus and Heart (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of the Urinary System and Male Genital Organs (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of the Central Nervous System (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Head and Neck Tumours (Medicine)
- Breast Tumours (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Skin Tumours (Medicine)
- Digestive System Tumours (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Endocrine Organs (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of the Female Reproductive Organs (Medicine)
*If this is not the "WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (Medicine)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Apr 10, 2021 22:04 PST.