Product DescriptionWHO Classification of Tumours of Female Reproductive Organs is the sixth volume in the Fourth Edition of the WHO series on histological and genetic typing of human tumors. This authoritative, concise reference book provides an international standard for oncologists and pathologists and will serve as an indispensable guide for use in the design of studies monitoring response to therapy and clinical outcome.
Diagnostic criteria, pathological features, and associated genetic alterations are described in a strictly disease-oriented manner. Sections on all recognized neoplasms and their variants include new ICD-O codes, epidemiology, clinical features, macroscopy, pathology, genetics, and prognosis and predictive factors. The book, prepared by 91 authors from 19 countries, contains more than 400 color images and tables, and more than 2100 references.
This book is in the series commonly referred to as the "Blue Book" series.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Soft Tissue and Bone (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of the Central Nervous System (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Skin Tumours (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of the Breast [OP] (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of the Lung, Pleura, Thymus and Heart (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (Medicine)
- Digestive System Tumours (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Endocrine Organs (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Head and Neck Tumours (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of the Urinary System and Male Genital Organs (Medicine)
*If this is not the "WHO Classification of Tumours of the Female Reproductive Organs (Medicine)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 30, 2022 06:18 +08.