The new edition of this book updates an established text written for trainees and practicing endovascular therapists.The content is based on the curriculum of the Endovascular Neurosurgery MSc degree course at Oxford University and its tutorial system of teaching. The tutorial is a learning episode focused on a particular topic. The book is presented as a seriesof tutorials, which introduces and guides students through background literature, highlights relevant research data, and provides insights on treatments from an experienced practitioner. Each tutorial covers a different topic to provide a complete review of the subspecialty and its theoretical basis. It is intended to equip the reader with a foundation of knowledge on which to build their clinical practice and a reference base for further study. Its practical approach to endovascular therapy will help the reader to understand recent developments in this rapidly expanding field of medicine.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- 3D Angiographic Atlas of Neurovascular Anatomy and Pathology
- Applied Cerebral Angiography: Normal Anatomy and Vascular Pathology
- Neurointerventional Techniques: Tricks of the Trade
- Handbook of Neuroendovascular Techniques
- The NeuroICU Book, Second Edition
- Osborn's Brain
- Handbook of Neurosurgery
- Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures
- Handbook of Cerebrovascular Disease and Neurointerventional Technique (Contemporary Medical Imaging)
*If this is not the "Tutorials in Endovascular Neurosurgery and Interventional Neuroradiology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 23, 2022 17:02 +08.