Product DescriptionNow in a completely revised and expanded third edition, including six new chapters, this user-friendly textbook offers a succinct overview of both the medical and surgical management of reproductive disorders, as well as coverage of associated imaging modalities. Included here are updated chapters on major reproductive endocrinology and infertility issues, such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), pubertal disorders, amenorrhea, menopause, management of endometriosis and fibroids (including interventional radiology), laboratory and clinical aspects of assisted reproductive technologies (ART), imaging modalities such as ultrasonography and sonohysterography, and hysteroscopic and laparoscopic techniques. New chapters include an expansion of female infertility and fertility, preimplantation diagnosis and screening, osteoporosis, and contraception and sterilization. In addition, each chapter opens with a clinical case presentation and a list of keywords relevant to the topic at hand.
Residents, fellows, and new clinicians of obstetrics and gynecology interested in reproductive endocrinology and infertility will find Clinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery: A Practical Guide a valuable and focused reference.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Boston IVF Handbook of Infertility: A Practical Guide for Practitioners Who Care for Infertile Couples, Fourth Edition (Reproductive Medicine and Assisted Reproductive Techniques)
- Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology: Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management
- Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility
- Williams Obstetrics, 25th Edition
- Greenspan's Basic and Clinical Endocrinology, Tenth Edition (Greenspan's Basic & Clinical Endocrinology)
*If this is not the "Clinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery: A Practical Guide" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 16, 2022 06:50 +08.