This book is an introduction to quality initiative for vascular surgery and medicine. Originally published in German, the book is written by leading experts who utilise their professional expertise and insight to help raise the level of patient safety, quality of care, and training of junior vascular physicians.
This books aims to bring together the best available current treatment and information, including recent guidelines, meta-analyses, and randomised trials to help put evidence-based therapeutic recommendations into practice.
Innovative therapeutic treatment options are not currently incorporated within standard procedure, and this book will help physicians include these methods and create more individualised treatment.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Strandness's Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders
- Anatomic Exposures in Vascular Surgery
- Atlas of Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy: Anatomy and Technique
- Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery
- Master Techniques in Surgery: Vascular Surgery: Arterial Procedures
- Rutherford's Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy, 2-Volume Set
- Endovascular Aortic Repair: Current Techniques with Fenestrated, Branched and Parallel Stent-Grafts
- Operative Techniques in Vascular Surgery
- Difficult Decisions in Vascular Surgery: An Evidence-Based Approach (Difficult Decisions in Surgery: An Evidence-Based Approach)
*If this is not the "Evidence-based Therapy in Vascular Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 8, 2022 11:25 +08.