Presenting over 100 rehabilitation protocols for the hand and upper extremity in an easy-to-use, step-by-step format, this practical reference provides surgeons and therapists alike with a go-to source for the therapy technique or strategy appropriate for their patients. Covering injuries from the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand and fingers, each protocol includes bullet-pointed steps in daily or weekly increments following the injury or surgery and are inherently adaptable to the specific surgical intervention or rehabilitation requirement. Procedures following arthroplasty, extensor and flexor tendon injuries, fractures and dislocations, ligament and soft tissue injures, and nerve compression syndromes are among the many and multifaceted therapies presented. This book will be an invaluable resource for the orthopedic surgeon, hand surgeon, physical therapist, occupational therapist, hand therapist and any active clinician treating injuries to the hand and upper extremity.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Fundamentals of Hand Therapy: Clinical Reasoning and Treatment Guidelines for Common Diagnoses of the Upper Extremity
- The Hand (Quick Study Academic)
- Rehabilitation of the Hand and Upper Extremity, 2-Volume Set: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 6e
- Hand and Wrist Anatomy and Biomechanics: A Comprehensive Guide
- Evidence Based Hand and Upper Extremity Protocols
- Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation: A Practical Guide
- Orthotic Intervention for the Hand and Upper Extremity: Splinting Principles and Process
- Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation, 4th Ed Book - A Quick Reference Guide and Review
*If this is not the "Therapy of the Hand and Upper Extremity: Rehabilitation Protocols" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Oct 3, 2022 17:28 +08.