The fourth edition of this well-known and highly regarded book by Marvin Tile et al. is now a two-volume set of books based on the AO principles of operative management of fractures, as applied to the pelvis and acetabulum. With the collaboration of over 80 international expert surgeons and through hundreds of images and illustrations, each volume emphasizes decision making based on the assessment of the personality of the injury through the patient's history, physical examination, and interpretation of radiographic investigations. Access to video presentations demonstrating surgical approaches and reduction techniques performed by world-renowned experts is included.
Hear the authors discuss Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rockwood and Green's Fractures in Adults (2 Volume Set)
- Planning and Reduction Technique in Fracture Surgery
- Mann’s Surgery of the Foot and Ankle, 2-Volume Set: Expert Consult: Online and Print (Coughlin, Surgery of the Foot and Ankle 2v Set)
- Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics, 4-Volume Set
- Fractures of the Acetabulum
- Illustrated Tips and Tricks for Intraoperative Imaging in Fracture Surgery
- Harborview Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Fracture Surgery
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Trauma 5: Print + Ebook with Multimedia
- Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery (Four Volume Set)
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Spine 5: Print + Ebook with Multimedia
*If this is not the "Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum (AO): Principles and Methods of Management" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 22, 2021 17:02 PST.