Product DescriptionThis larger-format third edition of a remarkable atlas reflects the latest advances in the constantly evolving specialty of ophthalmology. Firsthand knowledge is culled from the author's decades of patient consultations, teaching, and combined surgical experience. Cataract, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and age-related macular degeneration are covered along with other eye diseases affecting millions of people worldwide. Disorders less frequently seen in clinical practice are included in its comprehensive coverage.
Organized anatomically, this expertly written text covers the entire scope of ophthalmologic practice. Its systematic didactic outline detailing symptoms, examination findings, and diagnosis makes it easy to follow and consult.
- A detailed chapter on clinical ophthalmological examination
- Anatomical, pathophysiological, diagnostic, and clinical data on every area of the eye
- 600 highest quality color photographs, superb illustrations, and overviews illustrate clinical findings and pathophysiology
- Tables include important medications, reference dimensions, and standard values, cardinal symptoms and diagnoses
- A glossary of technical ophthalmological terms
- New design and larger, clearer format
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- [(Fundamentals of Neurology: An Illustrated Guide)] [Author: Prof. Marco Mumenthaler] published on (December, 2005)
- Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases: With Head and Neck Surgery
- Fundamentals of Neurology: An Illustrated Guide
- Psychiatry (Oxford Medical Publications)
- A Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
- Handbook of Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery
- Pance Prep Pearls 2nd Edition
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2017 (Lange)
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, Seventh Edition (Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology (Fitzpatrick))
- Pance Prep Pearls
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Ophthalmology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.